Strike one.

And the year started badly.

For some reason a friend of mine is currently mad towards me. That is not good, at all.

Ey, remember how we used to be so close, having fun at YM, or just simply smile and wave whenever we met at school. I missed those moments,frankly speaking.

But then, I moved to a boarding school. Bit by bit we're far away.
School ended. You were then busy working. Bit by bit we're far away.
University calls. I then continue my studies. Bit by bit we're far away.

Up til one point, I felt SO far away from you.

No more chatting til late night.
No more exchanging stories of life's what-abouts.
No more making fun of each other.

Can't say you changed,nor I changed. We both did. For better good. Yet we remain friends,until yesterday, that's it.

Again, I humbly apologize for what-so-ever mistake I've done. I can't think of any better way to say so,since right now you're ignoring me. But I deeply am sorry. Hope you accept.


Yet if not, I just want you to know that you're one awesome friend that I could ever wish for. And since we're supposed to hang out before you enter GMI, but seeing things now, well, I wish you all the best.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment